Guests often request recipes for dishes served at breakfast, so each month we will share one of Faye’s recipes. We hope that you enjoy this month’s recipe!
- 6 thin slices good-quality ham
- 6 large eggs
- 6 Tbsp. heavy cream, divided
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 sprigs thyme
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Spray 6 cups of a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line each with a slice of ham. Crack an egg into each ham-lined cup and drizzle with 1 tablespoon cream. Sprinkle each with a pinch of salt and pepper, and top with a sprig of thyme. Bake until egg is set but the yolk is still runny, about 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the firmness of yolk you prefer.
3) Ease eggs out of tins with tongs or by hand, and serve immediately.